We help your team on three levels:
1. Working together: group dynamics; dealing with diversity, power, appreciation and trust.
2. Organising work together: translating vision into team-level activities. Stakeholder management; negotiating roles, responsibilities according to required competences.
3. Learning together about cooperation and organising work together: self-developing teams.
Herman Wittockx uses the Appreciative Inquiry method. Appreciative Inquiry is a change method that starts by looking for what gives teams and organisations their strength, what makes people proud. These success factors form the starting point for imagining what identity (vision and values) one wants, dares and can be in the future. By having a clear vision, the future becomes guiding in determining what should happen in the present.
By adding outdoor assignments, the method gains momentum. After the training, your team not only knows what vision- and values-based organising is, but everyone has experienced it first-hand.
|10.00 a.m.||Welcome with coffee and tea|
|10.30 a.m.||Start of team coaching with expert Herman Wittockx|
|01.30 p.m.||Sandwich lunch overlooking the Ardennes|
|02.30 p.m.||Introduction to Brandsport’s instructors|
|03.00 p.m.||Working together on the Hug Pole and Giant Ladder|
|05.00 p.m.||Completion, end of activities|
Schedule can easily be adjusted
• Team coaching by expert
• Outdoor activities
• Guidance from experienced instructors
• Security with climbing harness and helmet
• On-site transport
• Transport to Brandsport
• Meal; barbecue, dinner, buffet
• Overnight stay in our inn or luxury accommodation
Want a tailor-made solution? We understand that, there is so much choice. We are happy to think along with you, for free!
Directly a staff member on the phone who can answer your questions. Without long waiting times or transfers.